Work Order Event Feed displays a history of order actions you can find on the right of the order window.
There is no way to remove work order events from the feed. This way, you can always view unedited work order history.
Here's a list of events and actions you can find in the Work Order event feed:
Assigning manager/specialist to the work order
Adding/removing services and parts from the work order
Adding a comment to the work order
Changing the work order Due date
Transferring the work order to another location
Feedback left via customer reviews (only 5-point reviews are currently displayed in the feed)
Client call information. You can see the client and phone name, as well as listen to the call (if you have enabled integration with VoIP)
Creating and adding tasks to the work order (strikethrough tasks are the completed ones)
Adding photo or document to the work order
Closing work orders in debt
Creating a client return
Hover over the event icon to view the date, time, and the employee associated with an event.
Here are the actions you can perform in your Work Order event feed:
1. Print the documents. Click on the printer button 🖨️ and select a document (documents from the Work Orders group are displayed).
3. Transfer the work order. Click on the transfer icon and select the location to which you want to transfer the work order.
4. Take or add a photo from your device. Click on the camera icon 📷, take a photo and upload it to the event feed. The file size should not exceed 5 MB.
5. Add a document, file or image from your PC. Click on the button with a paper clip, select a file and upload it. The file size should not exceed 5 MB.
6. Add a public or private comment. Click the + Comment button, select the type and type in the text.
Public comments are available for viewing by all employees who have access to the work order. A private comment can be seen only by the employee who created it, regardless of access rights. Private comments are highlighted in yellow.
Important: you can add a photo, document or comment to the work order from your phone using the Work Orders mobile application. Read more in this article.
7. Add a task. Click on the + Task button. The created task will be associated with the work order and the client.